The wellbeing of our residents, guests and employees are extremely important to us and we are committed to serve our residents during this time of the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus. Per the recommendation of Public Officials and the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), Management will be conducting business differently for the next couple weeks to avoid the spread of this virus. The following is implemented effective, Wednesday, March 18, 2020:
1. The management offices will be closed. All meetings with Management may be requested by appointment only. Please contact the rental office to schedule an appointment. We will be checking messages and responding to emails regularly.
2. All work order requests should be submitted via telephone, e-mail or through our website at www.FerlandCorp.com.
3. Maintenance staff will be performing emergency work orders only. Cleaning vendors or Maintenance staff will also be performing cleaning duties during this time with increased frequency, such as cleaning and disinfecting the common areas and public spaces, with a focus on high touch surfaces such as door handles, railing, intercoms, mailboxes, elevator panels, etc. All non-emergency work orders will be completed at a later time, after Public Officials release the social distancing recommendation.
4. You may continue to mail your rent to the PO Box. If you prefer to drop off your rent check to the rental office, please place it the drop box located on the Manager’s door. Rental payments can also be made on-line at www.Ferlandcorp.com/pay-rent using a Visa, MasterCard or Discover Card. If you are having difficulty paying your rent due to an employment closure or decreased income due to the outbreak, please contact us. We will be happy to make a reasonable payment arrangement.
5. Residents are encouraged to refrain from gathering in the common areas. All Social gatherings in the community room are postponed to a later time. We strongly recommend that residents do not gather while the mail is being distributed by the postal worker.
6. Encourage family members and friends to contact you via telephone instead of visiting in person.
We recognize that this is an inconvenience. However, we must all work together for the health and safety of all residents, guests and employees.